Sunday, July 20, 2014

BrushBelt Review

I purchased this brushbelt from a person on Instagram  (pinkzjem). I requested Audrey because we'll she's an Icon.  I have had the brush belt for about a month now, maybe longer. I have put in it. 89 brushes, paw palette, pen, business cards,  wax strips, tweezers, waxing sticks, lip primer, OCC liptars, lash glue and still have wiggle room for more things. I have taken my brushbelt on gigs, outtings, crammed in purse, and backpack. There are NO rips,  no tears, or anything.  It's super easy to clean up. I wipe it down with a disinfectant wipe and keep going.
I absolutely love that she is willing to do any person or fabric you can think of. (Depending if it exists, that is) Shipping is super fast and tracking u always given. Her customer service skills are awesome, she emails with details and answers questions promptly. She also makes makeup bags and brushrolls. All very cute.
I say if you like everything to make a statement of who you are and things you love she is the way to go.
Hope you enjoy this review.
Disclaimer: I paid for this item and these are my personal thoughts and experiences with the Pinkzjem.

No comments:

Post a Comment